Thursday, June 23, 2011

Magnetic Magic Fun

MM class was super fun! The "lil" chicks did as fab as the "hip" chicks (my name for the older gals)! I  am posting some pix but totally forgot to snap some of the creations on Tuesday so if you would please email me some pix of your project so I can add it to the blog. You all did a great job on a very difficult project. I set the bar rather high but everyone rose to the occasion and we should be seeing "purple" at the fair this year!

A few things:

1. DO NOT CARRY the board by the ribbon/yarn hanger. Carry flat.
2. If the magnets aren't holding...let me know & we will put on some hi-powered magnets before the fair.
3. Before the fair---hint: do it now! Make sure all your edging materials are glued down to the edges. Use any glue that dries clear. i.e. tacky glue, elmers, mod podge...Come to the shop if you don't have any....we will help you out!
4. If your glass bubbles are cloudy and sticky from the glue- just wipe them off with a damp cloth.
Again- Renee', Carrie and I have a great day with you creative chicks! Thanks and good luck at the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment